AAV Vector Services:
We currently provide 6 AAV vector serotypes, with additional serotypes upon request. We offer 1 ml preps with an expected yield of >1E12 GC/ML. These yields are based on the average yield of vectors generated by the core during the past year. These preps suitable for in vitro and in vivo experiments are available with a turnaround time of two weeks.
Our quality control consists of real time PCR (ABI7500 platform) to quantify the vector titer and SDS Page Gel Electrophoresis to check the vector's purity.
If we don't meet the expected yield of >1E12 GC/ML, we will repeat the production once again at no additional charge. This does not apply to AAV vector orders containing:
- Oversized genomes (>4.75kb from ITR to ITR including ITR sequences)
- Incomplete information on the request form
- Incorrect submission of reagents
We provide 20ml crude viral vector preps with an expected yield of ~5E+9 to 2E+11GC/ML. These preps are purified using a simple method and are suitable for in vitro experiments. Additional purification steps are available upon request and the turnaround time is 6 business days.
Real time PCR (ABI7500 platform) to quantify the vector titer.
If we don't meet the expected yield of >5E+10 GC/ML, we will repeat the production one more time at no additional charge. This does not apply to AAV vector orders with:
- Oversized genomes (>4.75kb from ITR to ITR including ITR sequences).
- Incomplete information on the request form.
- Incorrect submission of reagents.
Maxi or Mega Prep
Inventory AAV Vectors
We provide 100ul of ready-made vector aliquots of reporter AAV vectors in different serotypes. These vectors have titers > 1E+12 GC/mL and are suitable for in vitro and in vivo experiment. A catalog is available upon request.
Additional AAV services
- Verify the size of the vector genome (Alkaline Agorose Gel Electrophoresis)
- AAV hyper Concentration.
- Additional quality control (Titer, Purity).
- Examine the vector's endotoxin level (LAL--Limulus Amebocyte Lysate Assay).
Plasmid and Cloning Services
- Plasmid Cloning
- DNA Purification (Endotoxin-Free)
- Sequence Verification Services
- Assist with the design of custom vectors and plasmids
- Assist with technical aspects of viral vector experiments